FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
QUICK AND EASY DINNER RECIPE
Great Dinner Ideas-Smoked Pork Chops
Great Dinner Ideas---Tropical Sloppy Joes
Try out this recipe-----or just replace the ketchup in your favorite sloppy joe recipe with either Spice Isle Tropical Tamarind or Tropical Heat Sauce
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 lb. Smoked Kielbasa, cut into rounds (or sausage of your choice)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups chicken broth
1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes
8 oz. dry pasta of your choice (small)
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped green onion for garnish
GREATEST BLOODY MARY RECIPES EVER!!!
Great Side Dish or Snack Recipe
1/2 pound fresh green beans
1 Cup flour
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning*
1 Cup milk
2 Cups panko crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Cover baking pan with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray
3. Trim ends from beans and boil in water for approximately 3 minutes
4. Put beans in ice bath; after cool, drain and pat dry
5. Set out 3 bowls:
1. mix of flour and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning*
2. egg slightly beaten
3. bread crumbs
6. Dredge each green bean in flour, followed by dipping in egg, and finally dip in bread crumbs and place on prepared baking sheet. Make sure each bean is fully covered in each step.
7.Bake green beans for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Dip in Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Gourmet Sauce*
*Try Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Heat Seasoning and Tropical Heat Gourmet Sauce for a bit more heat.
Perfect Fall Recipe
2 boneless pork chops
3 teaspoons Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub; divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion sliced
1 Jonagold apple peeled, cored and sliced
1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and sliced
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tablespoons flour
1 12 oz bottle of Hard Cider
1/8 cup sugar
RECIPE FOR SMOKED SALMON----BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!
Rub Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub liberally over salmon fillet (picture above--one fillet has rub and one does not). Cook salmon in smoker using apple wood chips at 210 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Fillet was moist and utterly delicious!
Dinner Ideas and Wonderful recipe for food lovers:
1 lb. large raw shrimp--thawed, peeled and deveined
1-2 tsp oil
2-4 tsps (to taste) Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning & Rub
2 cups cabbage (or cabbage slaw mix)
1 can beans (can use Cuban Style Black Beans or Refried Beans based on your tastes)
6-8 flour tortillas:
Amazing Dinner Idea:
Ingredients (all to taste):
Refreshing and Savory
Time : 35 mins Serves 3-4
Delicious Salmon Recipe
4 3-4 ounce salmon filets
1 cup chopped onion
1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 - 1/2 cup (depending on taste) pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub
(I cooked the salmon in my air fryer, but this could also be done using a skillet):
Place Salmon in Preheated (375 degrees) air fryer, skin side up (be sure to spray fry basket with cooking spray first)
Cook for 10 to 12 minutes (until salmon is flaky)
While the salmon is cooking, cook onions in skillet until softened
Add beans, tomatoes, olives and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub to skillet.
Cook until thoroughly heated (5 to 10 minutes)
Place cooked rice on plate. Place cooked salmon on top of rice and add bean mixture on top.
Perfect Recipe for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/2 C Chopped Onion
2 Tbs. Minced Garlic
1 Can Corned Beef Hash
1/4 C Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning/Rub
1/2 to 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese (to taste)
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until softened
2. Stir in Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub
3. Add can Corned Beef Hash and mix thoroughly
4. Fry until crispy around the edges
5. Sprinkle cheese over the top and allow to melt
6. Serve immediately
GREAT AS AN APPETIZER OR ENTREE
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 cup chopped green onion
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 Tbs Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub (or Tropical Heat Seasoning and Rub if you want it a little spicier)
1 (17.5 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 egg lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add green onions and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Stir in cooked chicken and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning. Cook for 1-2 more minutes **Add more seasoning to taste
3. Cut pastry dough into 12 rounds. Dab a bit of water around the edge of each round. Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on each round, leaving approximately 1/2 inch around edge. Fold pastry over to resemble a half-moon. Seal with fork.
4. Placed sealed pastries on prepared baking sheets. Brush with beaten egg.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven until golden: 15-20 minutes.
**To prevent juice leaks, you may want to seal empanadas by twisting the edge, little by little between thumb and index finger.
Awesome side dish for any meal:
Amazing Side Dish Recipe:
*** You can easily turn this into an entrée by adding sausage (I use polish kielbalsa) right after the onions and garlic and before the potatoes.
1 (16 oz) coleslaw mix
2 tbsp minced onion
1/2 tsp salt
1//4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp Spice Isle Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub
Combine coleslaw and minced onion.
In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over coleslaw and onion. Stir well and chill for 1 hour.
Quick and Easy Entree Recipe
3 Chicken thighs, chopped into bite size pieces
2 TBS Olive oil; divided
1 TBS Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub (more if you like it a bit more spicy)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
4 cups penne pasta
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 cream or coconut milk
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Combine the chicken, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of jerk seasoning, garlic powder, ginger powder, cayenne powder in a large bowl and toss to coat well.
2. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the Instant Pot insert using the sauté function. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for 1 minute until chicken is browned.
3. Cancel the sauté function and deglaze the bottom of the insert with a few tablespoons of chicken stock, scraping with a wooden spoon to make sure nothing is stuck.
4. Add pasta on top of the chicken and then pour in the chicken stock. Use a spoon to gently press the pasta down, making sure it is fully submerged.
5. Place the lid on, turn the valve to sealing, and set for manual pressure for 4 minutes. When done perform a quick pressure release.
6. Stir in cream or coconut milk and parmesan cheese (optional: also stir an additional TBS of jerk seasoning and/or sliced red and orange peppers). Close the lid and let it sit for approximately 7 minutes, so the peppers soften and the cheese melts.
APPETIZER OR MEAL
TERRIFIC DINNER RECIPE
1 pound pasta
2 cups cooked chicken
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub/Seasoning
1 red bell pepper–sliced
4-6 green onions-chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
¼ cup chicken stock
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
A simple and delicious ham and bean recipe that really bring outs the Tropical Jerk flavors
Time : 30 mins Serves 3-4
Recipe for Cajun Stew made with Spice Isle Sauces Jerk Rub
1 onion chopped
1 Tbs minced garlic
2 Tbs olive oil
1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
1 10 3/4 oz can cream of shrimp soup
2 10 3/4 oz can tomato bisque soup
2 cups salad size frozen shrimp (thawed)*
8 oz beef sausage diced (I used Hillshire Farms)*
2 cups cooked, diced chicken*
8 oz beef, cubed*
1 Tbs Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub
1 Tbs Creole Seasoning
**Amounts (and size of shrimp) will vary based on your individual tastes/preferences
Great Dinner Ideas:
Jerk Chicken, Pork, Lamb, or Fish
1. Select your choice of meat
2. Lightly rub meat of choice with Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub. Place in storage zip lock bag and refrigerate overnight
3. Bake, grill, or smoke to desired temperature
4. Use Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Sauce to either coat the meat or as a side dipping sauce to season as desired.
Great Dinner Ideas---Pretty simple BBQ recipe:
FUN APPETIZER RECIPE!
Can be prepared using Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Tamarind Seasoning/Rub
1 Baguette (sliced horizontally into 3/4- inch thick pieces)
4 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
¾ cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
6 ounces cooked, peeled, deveined Shrimp
1 TBS Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Tamarind Seasoning/Rub
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop shrimp into bite size pieces
3. Place baguette slices on cookie tray, side by side
4. Spray baguette slices with cooking spray and turn over so sprayed side is facing down
5. Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Once combined, add parmesan cheese, seasoning (either Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub or Tropical Tamarind Seasoning/Rub), and shrimp.
6. Place approximately 1 TBS of shrimp mixture on each baguette slice.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.