FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $15.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $15.00
FUN APPETIZER RECIPE!
Can be prepared using Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Seasoning/Rub
1 Baguette (sliced horizontally into 3/4- inch thick pieces)
4 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
¾ cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
6 ounces cooked, peeled, deveined Shrimp
1 TBS Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Seasoning/Rub
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop shrimp into bite size pieces
3. Place baguette slices on cookie tray, side by side
4. Spray baguette slices with cooking spray and turn over so sprayed side is facing down
5. Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Once combined, add parmesan cheese, seasoning (either Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub or Tropical Seasoning/Rub), and shrimp.
6. Place approximately 1 TBS of shrimp mixture on each baguette slice.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
A vibrant and flavorful chicken soup recipe for your slow cooker.
Time : 4 hours Serves 3-4
AWESOME RECIPE FOR AN APPETIZER OR ENTREE!
1/4 C finely diced onion
1/2 TBS olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. ground beef
1/4 C panko bread crumbs
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1/8 cup pineapple juice
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 TBS lime juice
1/2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
1/2 TBS Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub
1 C Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line baking pan with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil-approximately 3 minutes
3. In medium mixing bowl, mix together the onion/garlic mixture, ground beef, panko bread crumbs, egg, pineapple juice, cilantro, lime juice and Tropicial Jerk Rub. Use your hands to mix thoroughly
4. Form into balls and place on baking sheet
5. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Increase temperature to 425 and cook an additional 10 minutes until browned.
6. Serve with Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Sauce for dipping
Delicious Dinner Recipe!!
1 cup butter
1 onion, chopped
2 1/2 cups water, divided
1 6 oz. can tomato paste
1/2 cup Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub (can add more to taste)
1 tsp. chopped garlic
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed
1/3 cup sweet white wine
4 hard boiled eggs
1. Heat 1/2 cup butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent (5-6 minutes). Add 1/2 cup water and tomato paste; stir until hot, about 2 minutes. Stir in remaining butter, jerk seasoning, and garlic. Turn heat to low and cook until mixture thickens to paste consistency (approximately 20 to 30 minutes).
2. Stir remaining water into paste and add chicken. Simmer until thickened to sauce consistency, about 45 minutes
3. Stir in white wine and add hard-boiled eggs. Cook until sauce is slightly reduced (about 15 min)
A simple and delicious ham and bean recipe that really bring outs the Tropical Jerk flavors
Time : 30 mins Serves 3-4
A pan fry recipe for savory jerk chicken street tacos.
Time: 25 Minutes Serves 2-4
Recipe for Cajun Stew made with Spice Isle Jerk Rub
Great Dinner Ideas:
Jerk Chicken, Pork, Lamb, or Fish
1. Select your choice of meat
2. Lightly rub meat of choice with Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub. Place in storage zip lock bag and refrigerate overnight
3. Bake, grill, or smoke to desired temperature
4. Use Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Sauce to either coat the meat or as a side dipping sauce to season as desired.
Great Dinner Ideas---Pretty simple BBQ recipe:
Great Dinner Idea--Best Meatloaf Ever!!
2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/2 medium onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
2 TBS Bourbon (used Buffalo Trace, but any will do)
1 TBS Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning (if you want it spicier use Spice Isle Tropical Heat Seasoning)
1/4 cup milk
6 ounces pepper jack cheese, cut into strips
1. Preheat Smoker to 225 degrees F for indirect smoking. This meatloaf is great with Hickory or Mesquite wood.
2. Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, bourbon, milk and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning in a large bowl. Mix gently by hand (do not overmix or meatloaf will be tough and chewy).
3. Spread half of meat mixture on the bottom of a grill basket. Layer on the cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch of meat mixture on all sides. Top with remaining meat mixture. Press sides together to seal (you do not want to leave any holes as the cheese will seep out).
4. Pour Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Gourmet Sauce (or Tropical Heat Sauce) over the top of the meat loaf, letting it run down the sides a bit.
5. Place the meatloaf on the smoker, close the lid and smoke for 4 hours or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F. 6. Let the meatloaf rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Great Dinner Ideas-Smoked Pork Chops
GREATEST BLOODY MARY RECIPES EVER!!!
Great Dinner Ideas---Tropical Sloppy Joes
Try out this recipe-----or just replace the ketchup in your favorite sloppy joe recipe with either Spice Isle Tropical Tamarind or Tropical Heat Sauce
Delicious Side Dish for Any Dinner
1 28 oz. can baked beans (lightly rinsed and strained)
1 1/2 Cups Tropical Tamarind Gourmet Sauce (or Tropical Heat if you like it a little spicy)
1/4 Cup Molasses
8 Full pieces of fully cooked bacon (chopped)
Mix all together.
Pour into casserole dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
After baking, sprinkle with Tropical Heat Seasoning (or Tropical Tamarind for more mild taste)
QUICK AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPE
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 lb. Smoked Kielbasa, cut into rounds (or sausage of your choice)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups chicken broth
1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes
8 oz. dry pasta of your choice (small)
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar chees
Chopped green onion for garnish
Heat olive oil over medium heat
Add sausage, onion, and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes
Add chicken broth, tomatoes, pasta, and Tropical Seasoning.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes until pasta is cooked to your liking
Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese
Top with remaining cheese and cover
Let sit until cheese is melted and bubbly
Sprinkle with green onions
TASTY DINNER RECIPE FOR ANY OCCASION
Amazing Side Dish Recipe:
*** You can easily turn this into an entrée by adding sausage (I use polish kielbalsa) right after the onions and garlic and before the potatoes.
RECIPE FOR SMOKED SALMON----BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!
Rub Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning and Rub liberally over salmon fillet (picture above--one fillet has rub and one does not). Cook salmon in smoker using apple wood chips at 210 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Fillet was moist and utterly delicious!
Dinner Ideas and Wonderful recipe for food lovers:
1 lb. large raw shrimp--thawed, peeled and deveined
1-2 tsp oil
2-4 tsps (to taste) Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning & Rub
2 cups cabbage (or cabbage slaw mix)
1 can beans (can use Cuban Style Black Beans or Refried Beans based on your tastes)
6-8 flour tortillas:
Amazing Dinner Idea:
Ingredients (all to taste):
Refreshing and Savory
Time : 35 mins Serves 3-4
Delicious Salmon Recipe
4 3-4 ounce salmon filets
1 cup chopped onion
1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 - 1/2 cup (depending on taste) pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Seasoning and Rub
Wontons filled with cream cheese, jalapeños, bacon, and Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning and Rub.
Wontons then dipped in maple syrup and served with Spice Isle Tropical Heat Sauce and candied jalapeños.
1 (16 oz) coleslaw mix
2 tbsp minced onion
1/2 tsp salt
1//4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp Spice IsleTropical Seasoning and Rub
Combine coleslaw and minced onion.
In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over coleslaw and onion. Stir well and chill for 1 hour.
GREAT AS AN APPETIZER OR ENTREE
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 cup chopped green onion
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 Tbs Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning and Rub (or Tropical Heat Seasoning and Rub if you want it a little spiceier)
1 (17.5 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 egg lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add green onions and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minutes. Stir in cooked chikcen and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning. Cook for 1-2 more minutes **Add more seasoning to taste
3. Cut pastry dough into 12 rounds. Dab a bit of water around the edge of each round. Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on each round, leaving approximately 1/2 inch around edge. Fold pastry over to resemble a half-moon. Seal with fork.
4. Placed sealed pastries on prepared baking sheets. Brush with beaten egg.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven until golden: 15-20 minutes.
**To prevent juice leaks, you may want to seal empanadas by twisting the edge, little by little between thumb and index finger.