FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
QUICK AND EASY DINNER RECIPE
Great Dinner Ideas-Smoked Pork Chops
GREATEST BLOODY MARY RECIPES EVER!!!
Great Dinner Ideas---Tropical Sloppy Joes
Try out this recipe-----or just replace the ketchup in your favorite sloppy joe recipe with either Spice Isle Tropical Tamarind or Tropical Heat Sauce
Perfect Recipe for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/2 C Chopped Onion
2 Tbs. Minced Garlic
1 Can Corned Beef Hash
1/4 C Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning/Rub
1/2 to 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese (to taste)
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until softened
2. Stir in Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning and Rub
3. Add can of Corned Beef Hash and mix thoroughly
4. Fry until crispy around the edges
5. Sprinkle cheese over the top and allow to melt
6. Serve immediately
Amazing Side Dish Recipe:
*** You can easily turn this into an entrée by adding sausage (I use polish kielbalsa) right after the onions and garlic and before the potatoes.
Perfect Fall Recipe
2 boneless pork chops
3 teaspoons Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning and Rub; divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion sliced
1 Jonagold apple peeled, cored and sliced
1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and sliced
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tablespoons flour
1 12 oz bottle of Hard Cider
1/8 cup sugar
RECIPE FOR SMOKED SALMON----BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!
Rub Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning and Rub liberally over salmon fillet (picture above--one fillet has rub and one does not). Cook salmon in smoker using apple wood chips at 210 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Fillet was moist and utterly delicious!
Dinner Ideas and Wonderful recipe for food lovers:
1 lb. large raw shrimp--thawed, peeled and deveined
1-2 tsp oil
2-4 tsps (to taste) Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning & Rub
2 cups cabbage (or cabbage slaw mix)
1 can beans (can use Cuban Style Black Beans or Refried Beans based on your tastes)
6-8 flour tortillas:
Amazing Dinner Idea:
Ingredients (all to taste):
Refreshing and Savory
Time : 35 mins Serves 3-4
Delicious Salmon Recipe
4 3-4 ounce salmon filets
1 cup chopped onion
1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 - 1/2 cup (depending on taste) pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
1 Tbs. Spice Isle Seasoning and Rub
Wontons filled with cream cheese, jalapeños, bacon, and Spice Isle Tropical Seasoning and Rub.
Wontons then dipped in maple syrup and served with Spice Isle Tropical Heat Sauce and candied jalapeños.
1 (16 oz) coleslaw mix
2 tbsp minced onion
1/2 tsp salt
1//4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp Spice IsleTropical Seasoning and Rub
Combine coleslaw and minced onion.
In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over coleslaw and onion. Stir well and chill for 1 hour.
GREAT AS AN APPETIZER OR ENTREE
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 cup chopped green onion
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 Tbs Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning and Rub (or Tropical Heat Seasoning and Rub if you want it a little spiceier)
1 (17.5 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 egg lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add green onions and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minutes. Stir in cooked chikcen and Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Seasoning. Cook for 1-2 more minutes **Add more seasoning to taste
3. Cut pastry dough into 12 rounds. Dab a bit of water around the edge of each round. Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on each round, leaving approximately 1/2 inch around edge. Fold pastry over to resemble a half-moon. Seal with fork.
4. Placed sealed pastries on prepared baking sheets. Brush with beaten egg.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven until golden: 15-20 minutes.
**To prevent juice leaks, you may want to seal empanadas by twisting the edge, little by little between thumb and index finger.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
TERRIFIC DINNER RECIPE
1 pound pasta
2 cups cooked chicken
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Seasoning
1 red bell pepper–sliced
4-6 green onions-chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
¼ cup chicken stock
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
A simple and delicious ham and bean recipe that really bring outs the Tropical Jerk flavors
Time : 30 mins Serves 3-4
FUN APPETIZER RECIPE!
Can be prepared using Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Seasoning/Rub
1 Baguette (sliced horizontally into 3/4- inch thick pieces)
4 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
¾ cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
6 ounces cooked, peeled, deveined Shrimp
1 TBS Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Jerk Rub OR Tropical Seasoning/Rub
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop shrimp into bite size pieces
3. Place baguette slices on cookie tray, side by side
4. Spray baguette slices with cooking spray and turn over so sprayed side is facing down
5. Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Once combined, add parmesan cheese, seasoning (either Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub or Tropical Seasoning/Rub), and shrimp.
6. Place approximately 1 TBS of shrimp mixture on each baguette slice.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Great Dinner Ideas:
Jerk Chicken, Pork, Lamb, or Fish
1. Select your choice of meat
2. Lightly rub meat of choice with Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Rub. Place in storage zip lock bag and refrigerate overnight
3. Bake, grill, or smoke to desired temperature
4. Use Spice Isle Tropical Jerk Sauce to either coat the meat or as a side dipping sauce to season as desired.
Great Dinner Ideas---Pretty simple BBQ recipe:
Recipe for Cajun Stew made with Spice Isle Jerk Rub